Sunday, September 10, 2017

And...

Guess what guys...

I'm a songwriter.

And it's pretty fun....

That doesn't mean that I'm good at it or I can make great melodies or accompaniments, but it's all good.

I at least like what I do. 

And recently, I found the sheet music for one of the first songs I ever wrote that's actually good. And it's a lot different than what I've actually been playing...which is kind of weird, but I guess that it makes sense, considering I wrote it about three years ago, I haven't played it all that much, and I haven't looked at the sheet music since I wrote it. Yay!


Also, yesterday I went to homecoming. It was so fun. Actually the dance wasn't all that great, but I had a great time with my friend William and the rest of my group. 

We jumped around and took pictures and ate at a fancy restaurant and laughed and talked....And I had a blast. It was my first date, and I had lots of fun. William and I spent over 12 hours with each other. But it was great. And I don't think I could have asked for better. 

Also I felt so pretty in my dress with my hair all done. It was great. Best date I've ever been on...(but I've only actually been on one date.)

The end...

No comments:

Post a Comment